some bad news

Sean Wright

I was waiting until next week to tell everyone here that my wife and I were expecting our 2nd child. Next week was when the sonogram was scheduled.

Yesterday my wife and I found out that she lost the baby. The doctors said that the baby had stopped growing about 2 weeks ago and there was no heart beat.

She is doing better than I would have expected, but maybe thats the shock of it all. I'm doing ok, just a little down. I think I have hugged my son more in the past 2 days than in a while. Fortunatly at 2 1/2 he doesn't know what happened, and thats ok. We are lucky that both of our families live within 15 minutes of us, so we have had alot of support and help over the past few days.

Sean

Oh what you two must be going through! My wife and I extend our best wishes to both of you.

Jay

I'm so sorry to hear that, Sean. Thoughts and prayers out to your wife, you and your family. Please let her know she has lots of "family" all over the world thinking of her and all of you.

That is tough news Sean, but God willing, maybe more "Mr. Wrights" will come into the world another day. My prayers are with you and your wife.

I know this isn't your first, but we struggled for quite a while to conceive our first.....2-6 came pretty easily...you just never know. :dunno:

Chin up my friend...

Sorry to hear that Sean, real sorry.

My dear old Mom had that happen nine times before my elder brother was born, then me and two sisters in fairly rapid succession.

Hoping for better times!

Give your little guy a hug from all his uncles and aunts here :wave: :)

I would like to echo the thoughts of everyone here Sean.
It's wonderful to have family close during sad times but you also have a world wide family here hoping for better times for you and yours.

DT