The Quest for More Power

glenn bradley

I live and work alone so every now and then I have to post some incidental progress shot to help keep me going. Holes drilled for wire path, sub panel mounted. Its a start. Outlet and junction boxes are next, then I can yank some wire.

Attachments

• Subpanel-Progess-1.jpg
    Subpanel-Progess-1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 77
What a tease!! Are those outlet boxes going to be attached to some tools? How about some details!

And yes, we need to celebrate the small stuff. When I make a list of what I need to do each day, I am always sure to keep it at the level that I can actually get some of it done!!

4 - 220v for G0513X, future jointer (replacing a 6" like everyone else who didn't listen), TS and DC. Dedicated 110v each for 2 - 12ga cord reels and wall outlets. Keeping the existing main panel 110v 20a for part of the shop lights, garage door opener and outside garage door lights. Weeee.

Hi Glenn,
Good luck on your quest!:thumb: :D :rofl: You are following in the footsteps of Greats that went on before you.....Hannibal ( not Lecktor) the Great, Alexander the Great and don't forget Marty the Great! :rofl::rofl::rofl: " A quest for more Power!":eek::rolleyes::D:rofl:
Seriously, you have got to be pleased with this addition to your shop! Good for you.
Shaz

Hi Glenn,
Good luck on your quest!:thumb: :D :rofl: You are following in the footsteps of Greats that went on before you.....Hannibal ( not Lecktor) the Great, Alexander the Great and don't forget Marty the Great! :rofl::rofl::rofl: " A quest for more Power!":eek::rolleyes::D:rofl:
Seriously, you have got to be pleased with this addition to your shop! Good for you.
Shaz

Shaz, you forgot one. Tim.......The (Great) Toolman Taylor. :rofl::rofl: