Thread: hey ya`ll

hey ya`ll

i know some folks "drive" forums differently so you may not venture over to the members area.........please do! this is where we talk about how the forum runs.
    being a democratically run forum requires input from each of us in order for things to work well. you`ll find polls on issues that folks feel need to be addressed as well as lots of opinions ......
    please help us keep this place somewhere everybody feels comfortable.
    thanks!
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    i know some folks "drive" forums differently so you may not venture over to the members area.........please do! this is where we talk about how the forum runs.
    being a democratically run forum requires input from each of us in order for things to work well. you`ll find polls on issues that folks feel need to be addressed as well as lots of opinions ......
    please help us keep this place somewhere everybody feels comfortable.
    thanks!
    Nicely put Tod. And get this, if someone is a member they can start a thread to view a concensus as to how others feel, and help change things as the votes have it. Join in, you are welcome to voice your voice.
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how