end table

Beautiful work, Tod. I like the feet of the legs, a good touch.:thumb:

I have a question, and if you feel it is 'getting into your business' you can choose to not answer. I am curious as to how much you have invested in the table, materials and time. And then approximately what you expect to be able to sell it for. If you don't want to answer, tell me to mind my own business.:dunno:

thanks guys! this table took less than a week to build while playing on the forum and doing other jobs too....
ken, there`s about 10-12 bf of mahogany there and the customer agreed to 500 bucks before i started work.......i`ll know if they`re pleased later today?
for the turners....the knob was spun in less than 10 min.
chris, the top is attached with screws through elongated pocket holes.
jesse, the shelf is set into knotches cut in the legs and pinned with 1/8" dowell at an angle from underneath.

What............no plywood :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Now that is a beaut! :clap:

Nice to see you can still do non-curvy stuff :rofl::rofl:

Love the dovetails, the look like the grew in place! :thumb:

That is a beauty Tod. That reminds me, I need to move my bedside tables up on my list. I like the proportions and of course, those feet.

Tod, the table is beautiful!! But I have one question, and it's curiosity only. Why did you choose to run the grain on the shelf 90 degrees out of the top? Like I said, curiosity.....

Nancy (80 days)

Tod, the table is beautiful!! But I have one question, and it's curiosity only. Why did you choose to run the grain on the shelf 90 degrees out of the top? Like I said, curiosity.....

Nancy (80 days)

so the expansion and contraction would hopefully flex the longer back rail instead of fighting the shorter-n-stiffer side rails....plus the forces of the drawer operating will stress the side rails enough without adding to the equation.....(plus that`s the sized scrap i grabbed;))