Everybody is happy

Frank Fusco

I spoke with the buyer for the upscale gift shop who bought quite a few of my pens for the store. She said her boss, who knows she will be selling pens, brought in a pen to show off and brag about. She recognized it as one of mine from the art gallery, in another city, that sells my pens. I told the owner of the art gallery and she said the pen was purchased by a former Arkansas Supreme Court Chief Justice as a gift for his friend, the manager of the institute that has the gift shop. I'm happy, the art gallery owner is happy, Chief Justice is happy, gift receiver is happy and the buyer is happy.

:clap:

I spoke with the buyer for the upscale gift shop who bought quite a few of my pens for the store. She said her boss, who knows she will be selling pens, brought in a pen to show off and brag about. She recognized it as one of mine from the art gallery, in another city, that sells my pens. I told the owner of the art gallery and she said the pen was purchased by a former Arkansas Supreme Court Chief Justice as a gift for his friend, the manager of the institute that has the gift shop. I'm happy, the art gallery owner is happy, Chief Justice is happy, gift receiver is happy and the buyer is happy.

:clap:
Way to go Frank! :thumb: