Happy Birthday, Art Mulder!!

Nancy Laird

:b-day::b-day:

Although he didn't put it in his profile here, I have it on good authority that today was/is Art Mulder's birthday.

:b-day:

:b-day_cake:

Hope it was happy, Art!!

Nancy (80 days)

If Art had a Birthday, that means he must have been born, and that means he must have had a mother........... :eek:

I'm at a loss, I thought them "Evil IT Guys" were just put together from spare parts over at Microsoft...... :eek::eek::eek:

Just funning of course, hope you had a great one Art, get any cake, or more importantly, any toys! :D :thumb:

Although he didn't put it in his profile here, I have it on good authority that today was/is Art Mulder's birthday.

:huh::huh: And what good authority might that be? I'm at a loss.

If Art had a Birthday, that means he must have been born, and that means he must have had a mother........... :eek:

I'm at a loss, I thought them "Evil IT Guys" were just put together from spare parts over at Microsoft...... :eek::eek::eek:

Just funning of course, hope you had a great one Art, get any cake, or more importantly, any toys! :D :thumb:

No no no, Stu. Microsoft is a software company.

And yes, the homemade cherry cheesecake was delicious.

Happy belated birthday Art, hope you had a good one eh.

:eek::eek::eek: 25 bonus points to Steve. That was absolutely perfect 'eh' usage. Would have even fooled Stu, I'll wager.

Thanks all for the kind words.
...art :wave:

:eek::eek::eek: 25 bonus points to Steve. That was absolutely perfect 'eh' usage. Would have even fooled Stu, I'll wager.

I'm from Michigan, you Canucks are my neighbors.....guess I am in a bad neighborhood.:rofl:

Stu probably speaks Japacanuck by now.....I hear he's been there for 17 years.:eek:

The reason it is not in his profile is that the forum software does not support negative birthdays and Art has decided to start counting the other way for awhile :thumb:.

The reason it is not in his profile is that the forum software does not support negative birthdays and Art has decided to start counting the other way for awhile :thumb:.

Nahhh, I'm younger than Steve and Larry so I'm not worried. ;)

It's in your profile at SMC.:) And on the birthday list there for 10/2.:)

Betcha forgot you put it there.

Yep.

Actually, I'm almost surprised that I put the right one there.
(A lot of random websites ask you to enter your birthday, and I usually think its none of their business. I tend to waffle between claiming April Fools day :p and Jan 1 in some random year older than I am.)