Slow Voting Members

Norman Hitt

Boy, the voting response here looks like most civic elections,.......:huh:

C'mon folks, it's been two days now, and only 62 have voted, so let's get it in gear and Click those Mouses on your "FAVORITE FIVE".:thumb:

Yeah, I'm with Norm, remember how hard you worked to get into this place? :D

This is a very unique forum "we", not "they" run it, if we don't vote we're kind of giving up on the whole idea of a member driven forum. And, I think it is sort of disrespectful to those who have stood up and said they would take on the moderators role.

So, vote sooner!

Thanks

Jay

....and remember folks, you can be assured there are no hanging chads....

.....no hanging anybody for that matter:rofl:

....my apologies to Chad....

Hey Tod! CoC violation! No politics here remember! :rofl::rofl: This isn't a national election after all!

Jay

Do we have a count on total registered? Maybe I missed that somewhere else. I guess I'm wondering; have 50% voted? 20%? 80%? Just curious as the highly anticipated results continue to compile ;-)

Do we have a count on total registered?

I just found a list of registered voters. I hand counted of the screen so give or take a couple here. 119 members is what I counted. Several names I have not seen post in a while. So I would say we have probably had 75% or so of the active members vote?

On the main index showing all the forums, at the bottom there is link 'Show Forum Leaders" If you scroll down there is list of different groups and their members. One of the groups is registered voters. I assume this is viewable by everyone but it may be Moderators only/

I just found a list of registered voters. I hand counted of the screen so give or take a couple here. 119 members is what I counted. Several names I have not seen post in a while. So I would say we have probably had 75% or so of the active members vote?

On the main index showing all the forums, at the bottom there is link 'Show Forum Leaders" If you scroll down there is list of different groups and their members. One of the groups is registered voters. I assume this is viewable by everyone but it may be Moderators only/

regular members have access too.