Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why People don't vote?

Why People don't vote?

Hi ,
    Oh my , I wonder why people don't vote.
    Any ideas???????
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Don't know Shaz. I did!

Cool

I would have but I guess it was too late to register...

What no same day voter registration ?
    Afraid of another Florida like episode ?

They're all good people and I'm sure that whoever fills the spots they'll do just fine
    --------------
    Cheers! - Jim

I voted but really did not care to as I felt that they all would be good choices and did not want to vote against anyone. I guess that it is a good thing to have all of those good choices but it makes voteing really difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Bookout View Post
    I voted but really did not care to as I felt that they all would be good choices and did not want to vote against anyone. I guess that it is a good thing to have all of those good choices but it makes voteing really difficult.
    Hey allen, would it help if the candidates stated their political affiliation?

Actually, i agree with you. they are all good choices. and those who chose to run deserve a round of aplause!

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mioux View Post
    Hey allen, would it help if the candidates stated their political affiliation?
    Joe
    You're right! They should let us know if they are flat or round woodworkers! What colors would we give them? Red and blue are already taken! Then, of course, you'd have to deal with the unaffiliated who play in both parties!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Nelson View Post
    You're right! They should let us know if they are flat or round woodworkers! What colors would we give them? Red and blue are already taken! Then, of course, you'd have to deal with the unaffiliated who play in both parties!

Gee, growing up in Chicago, you didn't vote until the ward boss told you who to vote for - and how many times you needed to vote. Maybe those that haven't voted yet are just waiting for instructions?

Just joshin, I think it's really a ploy to get better ratings on election day by rushing in at the last moment to vote.

Wes

at the risk of grandstanding,
    I'm a flatlander, who has some round tendencies

Thanks to all who have helped by voting, and who can still vote and choose to do so. I think I can speak for all of the other hat-in-ring folks who say whomever gets elected the forum will be well served by those 5 new moderators.
    -Ned

FWIW - I think that the fact that the results to date are visible doesn't help. If you take a look and the guys that you want are already in front maybe that might reduce the desire to vote over not knowing. Just a thought