28 years....

Sorry to hear about Jr. and the stones. On the bright side, the romantic dinner can be rescheduled!

Beer huh. They always tell folks around here to drink cranberry juice to prevent stones.:rolleyes:

Wes

It isn't a prevention -- it is a treatment -- which you can try if you have a stone and want "help" trying to pass it. Got to sit in the tub can't just sit writhing in pain watching TV and drinking beer :rofl::rofl: I doubt that it would stop stones from forming but drinking lots of water each day won't hurt either!

Of course, I'm not a Doc and just passing on other friend's advice, take it for what it's worth.

Hey congrats on the 28 years. I was almost out of huggies back then!:D
Will celebrate 10 years here in 7 days. I'm like you though God has left all the aging up to me. Even her mom looks like she is still in her late thirties (she goes 60 this year!!!) Amazing the fountain of life this family has. Luckily the kids look like their momma!! Maybe they won't get my receeding hairline, pot belly, grey hair and crotchety attitude!!!

to all kids, Get off my lawn!!!!!!

I'm like you though God has left all the aging up to me.

Geez Tyler, ya really didn't have to agree that I am aging...:rofl:

as far as crochety and kids on my lawn...I bought 30 acres plopped my house in the middle of it so I got no neighbors and no doggie messes to clean up...wife does tell me I am getting crochety though:huh: