So Ken are you done yet?

Thanks Corey.

Last fall I bought a Jet 16" d/p. What you see in the tall crate is a Min-Max MM-16 b/s and the horizontal crate is a PM3520B lathe with an 18" bed extension sitting on top now.

Because of illness in the family, the death of a friend and the death of an uncle, and some vertigo attacks, I haven't completed much this week.

I did get some major moving of stuff from the east side to the west side and hauled off a load of trash today. Hopefully later this week, I'll get some caulking done on the walls, some sponging done on the wallboard on the ceiling and start painting the east half later this week.

A couple of more weeks and I should be settting up the new equipment.

Last edited:
Because of illness in the family, the death of a friend and the death of an uncle, and some vertigo attacks, I haven't completed much this week.

A couple of more weeks and I should be settting up the new equipment.

Ken, you've had a rough fall...here's to you getting those couple of weeks without problems to get it all done so you can get back to "work" making curlies! Clink! :thumb:

Awesome equipment Ken. And I was feeling good about a new 12 inch Cman bandsaw :) You got some nice equipment ... and think it all started with that Jet mini!

corey

Corey....Thanks! It's not the equipment...it's the craftsman that counts!

I am planning on retiring in 2 years and the LOML thought I ought to buy the equipment and get it paid for before I retire and have a reduced income. So, I bought probably more than I needed as far as quality but I've also lost my excuses for not producing nice projects!:(