sun tan trouble

larry merlau

well can we do anything to fix a tan line on a cherry cabinet,,yup the shop build put me in trouble i had a cherry cabinet in progress and had lain some parts across its inner area well when i moved it to the new shop the parts were moved and there it was a tan line where i dont want it.... can i just let the sun get at it to blend it back?

yes, you can put it in direct sunlight for a few days and it`ll come close to hiding the line....or you can blue tape the line and expose the pink wood to uv rays but it`s not an exact science so you`d need to check it every coupla hours when it starts getting close........good news is that after exposure to the light for a few months the piece will blend even under finish.

WHEW

thaks tod i thought it would but the way my luck has ben runnin i figured i would ask fer sure.. will have plenty of sun to get ewhr back to the norm then//

naw ya to willum steve,, got nuff sweet smellun stuff around in the shop alredy..when i walk in the shop just says ahhhhhh! it likes me. gonna have tunes soon steve got one tempary but not ready to rock and roll yet.

nope bt looun fer one

lookun fer one steve, a good used one that would handle 3 cd so i wouldnt have to change so often would be nice.. got an spares layin around???? can plug into the kenwood receiver and crank sum tunes