Spreading the Word About FamilyWoodworking.org

Wow... I just read this whole thread for the first time, and I gotta say I just can't imagine Keith reading anybody else's private messages when he couldn't seem to find time to read his own. :huh:

Someone from another site PMed me about a specific thread here to help me out. I appreciated it, it was helpful.

Getting bigger is a double edged sword I believe. Eventually you will attract the type that may not have the utmost real world knowledge, but have lots of time and opinions to drown out everyone else. Then discussions become something else altogether.

Just so you know, there are two things that burn my heiney. Being corrected for spelling/grammer/punctuation, and safety ninnies that have never tried to make a living at woodworking belittling me because I do not meet their standards for safety.

Hope that never comes here, because that is why I was tired of the other place. Keep it to making more or better woodworking, and leave the safety preaching alone. I have to deal with OSHA, EPA, DEQ, county, state, and federal agencys doing everthing they can to make sure I don't make any money, I don't want to deal with that on my time off.

Just my 2 cent.....

The other Larry

Just so you know, there are two things that burn my heiney. Being corrected for spelling/grammer/punctuation

Just check out The other other Larry's post's and I think you'll be able to rest safely knowing that will never happen here :rofl:

and safety ninnies that have never tried to make a living at woodworking belittling me because I do not meet their standards for safety.

We're not too bad about that here, just don't bring up the 'SawStop' and I think we'll be ok on that one too... :D :hide: