Hello - New to Forum

Hello,
My name is Jack Loganbill from Chicago. I came across this forum for the first time yesterday and find the content to be very useful. Hopefully I can contribute a thing or two.

My area of expertise (debatable word) is cabinetmaking. I also produce smaller items as requests come my way. Currently we are planning a home office build, and always seem to have a steady stream of projects waiting in the wings.

I have run a woodworking web site (http://www.thewoodshop.20m.com) since 1995. It has moved around URL-wise a couple of times, but has been at the current location for five-plus years. The site provides detailed tool reviews and general woodworking articles. Originally I had bigger plans for the site, but time constraints have limited the content somewhat.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
Jack

Welcome! If you haven't guessed, we like pictures! Oh, never mind, just looked at your website, lots there!

Jay

Hello Jack :wave:

Glad you found us. Curious how you found us?

Enjoy the forums and remember we like pictures.

How did I find you? Internet search. Was under the gun to finish a custom bible box by Wednesday and wouldn't you know, I messed up a hinge mortise.:(

How many 100's of boxes have I made? Anyway, decided to do a quick search on small hinge mortise jigs and the search led me here.

Thanks for all the nice welcomes....

Best Regards
Jack Loganbill