Mesquite show this weekend

I'm not participating this year :(, but here's my traditional reminder that the annual fall Texas Mesquite Association show is this weekend at the Marktplatz in Fredericksburg. Fri-Sun, free parking, free admission. Good facilities, and lots of touristy things to do in the downtown area.

LOML and I will bring the two little dogs with us when we come up Saturday around noontime to visit. :thumb:

To answer the question (assuming anybody cares! :eek:), I'm skipping this show because I just haven't been able to get excited about building anything for nearly a year now... and especially the past 7 or 8 months. At this point, I may be done altogether with doing things 'for sale'. Plenty of things for 'us' have been put off for a lot of years, and though patient and supportive, LOML is getting testy. :eek:

KC

I don't guess we'll be able to make it this year, Kirk.:( We were out of town last weekend for my 50 th class Reunion, so the LOML is scheduled to work at her "Hobby Job" this weekend, Annnnnd I need to get a couple of things done at her Mom's house to help her get it ready to put it on the market while the prices are so high in this area, (if I want to stay out of the Dog House).:rolleyes::D

Please take some pictures of anything "Noteable or NEW" that you see there this year, and give us a report, so I can see what I missed. Hopefully there won't be so many conflicts this time next year and we can make it again.

Have Fun, (and don't eat too much at the (Cotton Gin? IIRC).:D

Good to see you drop in, KC. Sorry you're not showing anything this year, but it sounds like you needed a break, and you've got your priorities straight. ;)