i was in the right place , right time !!

jim capozzi

hi all

just thought i would share a great deal i got this week at rockler :D they are in process of closing out the amana line of router bits and going to pick up the freud line. i dont know why but i also didn't ask. when i walked in and said hi to the gang, one of the guys said hey 75% off any amana router bit you want. i rambled over and started looking at what was there, then i hear hey grizz if you buy all that was left in the case we'll give you 90% off :eek: well i was hooked :rolleyes:

so , long story short, i ended up with 33 new carbide tipped router bits that retailed for 954.45 for 95.45 and the case for 30.00 . ok so i lost a couple of hours of sleep but i would say it was worth it :thumb:

oh by the way all the amana bits are the silver ones ....the rest are mostly hickory and rockler . i was too lazy to separate them all again :rolleyes:

Attachments

• router bits.jpg
    router bits.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 77
  • new bit case.jpg
    new bit case.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 34
  • lotsa router bits 1.jpg
    lotsa router bits 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 95
Ohhh you SUCK! Great score! Usually when I come across those kind of deals I have absolutely no available money to spend. Glad it worked for you!

Great score for a great guy!!! You deserve it!!!! Just think of all the possibilities for some wonderful projects....hehehehe. But this definitely warrants a great big YOU SUCK! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow.

Wow.

That transcends a mere "You suck." Your haul is what all the "You sucks" of the world aspire to become after many years of hand fed rearing. A kobe "You suck", if you will.

Do any of the roundover type bits give a kind of elliptical profile? I think they call these table edging bits - if so could I borrow one to do the transition pieces that my wife has been, ah, gently reminding me need to get done?

Thanks!

And, congrats! Buy a Lotto ticket!