Garden Shed (progress pics )

john looser

Hi everyone , Here are a few progress pics of my new garden shed.
It is 12' x 10 ' x 14 ' high and will have 15 windows.

I had a few skids of 1/2" x 6" plywood so i used it for the exterior walls then i will cover that with 4x8 sheets of Chalet board and use 1" rough pine to trim everthing.

P8280013-2.JPG

P8280024.JPG

P8280015.JPG

For some reason, when I saw "garden shed" and your name together, I had a sneaking suspicion the shed would look unlike any other.

This is gonna be a fun one to watch as it gets finished out. :lurk: Please feel free to post as many pics as you want, John. :thumb:

Thanks again Vaughn.
I always try to build something different each time and i had a lot of people in my area asking me if this was going to be a birdhouse.
They must think i,m nuts :huh::dunno::rofl:

Thanks Dave
I might use it as a office for my birdhouses for now.
It has a great view plus it has too many windows to be a shed.:rolleyes:

I am going back to building birdhouses this week. i have a 9 ft birdhouse that is about 3 or 4 days from completion and i still have a order to fill for 11 more birdhouses by next June. :huh::doh:

John... Do you call that a shed?? I wonder what would you call a house:D

Good job and really impressive, when are you going to build a wooden cathedral? :thumb: it is not so far away from that.

Thanks again gentlemen for the very nice comments .

Toni
Originally i wanted to build a shed to put my tractors and yard equipment in but then i got carried away building this.
As i was building it i seriously thought about building a cathedral :huh:
Maybe the next one .:D