Workshop upgrade

Hi folks its been a while since my last visit. Been busy starting a new business abd have been lacking quality shed time.

However I managed recently to get to do a little bit in the shed.

I have been lacking good bench space since we moved to the new house and its been difficult to work due to this lack so I sorted it a week or so ago.

Heres the result.

The photos show you the view from the door looking in, then moving around the shop anticlockwise

Attachments

• DSCF0232 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0232 (Medium).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 230
  • DSCF0242 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0242 (Medium).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCF0241 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0241 (Medium).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF0240 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0240 (Medium).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCF0239 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0239 (Medium).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF0237 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0237 (Medium).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCF0236 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0236 (Medium).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF0235 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0235 (Medium).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCF0234 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0234 (Medium).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF0233 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0233 (Medium).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 193
You are right it is clean :) I knew people were going to look so did a bit of house keeping. :D

And just as a note the bench tops have now all had three coats of gloss polyurethane to make em look good a slide nice :)

Looking good, I know it takes time to reorganize, but, if you can make things a lot better, like it looks like you did, then the time spent, will pay dividends for a LONG time. :thumb:

Ralph, I'm in the middle of reorganizing and I hope mine turns out and good as yours. Well done. Now get the place dirty with sawdust:thumb:

That looks great Ralph. I don't know about you but when I take a pic and it looks that clean you usually don't want to see what's behind the camera. It's like Hollywood; the off-camera scene in my shop will usually destroy the illusion ;-)

BIG difference Ralph! :thumb:

I enjoy putting a shop together as much as working in one. ;)

You will enjoy those new additions for many years to come.

Great job!

DT

Hi Ralph,

Your shop looks great. I wonder if I will ever be able to get mine that organized? I will post some photos of mine tomorrow. The photos are a few days old so it is better than it shows. However, it is still chaos. It is a heck of a lot less chaos than it was a few weeks ago.

Every thing is in the way of what I want to do now. Later the "what I want to do now" will be in the way of the new "what I want to do now." I long for a place for everything and everything in its place.

Enjoy,

Jim