New Puppy....Hunter

Steve Ash

My son Steve Jr. lost his lab about a year ago due to him wandering into the road, he was really attached to that dog. Recently Jr. had surgery on his left wrist from a accident at work and had 8 weeks of sitting around the house and doing nothing but rest and recovery.

Opportunity presented itself that I was able to buy a puppy that is the grandson of my AKC lab Honey-Behr. Since Jr. can't do anything but rest and not use his left wrist...he might as well house train his new puppy and put him in practice for when the new baby (his) arrives in less than a month...:rofl:
100_3765-1.jpg

He and Lacey named the new puppy 'Hunter"
100_3767-1.jpg

Thats great!!!!

glad you got chance to get a honey bear decendant.. maybe you can make some more later steve... tell jr to get well soon.. and ya ll take care when the orange comes out i will drop over for visit or maybe sooner if it rains to much...score is 1 to 1 right now!

All three of mine give a "dewclaws up" to Hunter. :thumb: I'd better not let LOML see the pictures, though. She's a pushover for lab pups.

Looks like a great little dog you have there! :thumb:

My family had a yellow lab-britany spanniel mix when I was growing up. That was a great dog.

Unfortunatly my wife is alergic to anything that has fur, so no doggies for me. :dunno: I try to make myself feel better about it, by telling myself, "At least I won't have to pick up the back yard every week.":rofl:

Nice looking pup! He's bigger than our full grown dog already!:D:D

Hope Steve Jr. heals quickly - but not too quick, there's that training stuff that needs to get done!;)

Wes