Got My Picture in the Promo

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Got my stack of promo postcards today for the show I'm doing next month, and one of my pieces is included in the "product shots".

Promo%20Card%20Composite%20800.jpg

And they spelled my name right again, too. Bonus!

Still don't know if my picture made the poster for this show (like it did for the last one), but these are the postcards they give to all the vendors to send to their clients. When you apply for the shows with this promoter, you tell them how many cards you want, and they send them to you a few weeks before the show. I need to start collecting names and addresses at the shows and build up a mailing list.

Got my stack of promo postcards today for the show I'm doing next month, and one of my pieces is included in the "product shots".

Promo%20Card%20Composite%20800.jpg

And they spelled my name right again, too. Bonus!

Still don't know if my picture made the poster for this show (like it did for the last one), but these are the postcards they give to all the vendors to send to their clients. When you apply for the shows with this promoter, you tell them how many cards you want, and they send them to you a few weeks before the show. I need to start collecting names and addresses at the shows and build up a mailing list.

I seem to be missing something??? Where's the pics???:dunno:

Congratulations, Vaughn. I'm going to have to try to get to that show and see your stuff.

Mike
It'd be great to see you, Mike. I'll be the blonde hippie-looking guy with the white canopy. :p
I seem to be missing something??? Where's the pics???:dunno:
Ed, I'm guessing my web host was down once again, since the pics are showing OK now. Here's an attached version in case it goes down again.

Attachments

• Promo Card Composite 800.jpg
    Promo Card Composite 800.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
Hey that's cool Vaughn. I am always impressed with you guys that get some exposure and even get to sell your stuff.

Me...

Well I could not sell a new snowmobile to a stranded hiker in ten feet of snow with broken snowshoes.:rofl:

Bets of luck to you.