New Guy from Nebraska

Tom Radachi

Stumbled upon this site and liked what I saw.

Most of my woodworking is about pens and then some flatwork.

Plan on purchasing a Legacy ornamental mill after the 1st of the year to further my offerings.

Thanks for having me!:wave:

Tom

Hi Tom :wave:,
Most of my stuff is flatwork but the pen people and assorted turners are a great bunch. All in all we are glad to have you and happy you have the joy of wookworking we all have here. Welcome. :thumb:
Shaz :)

Hey Tom

Thanks for joining, doesn't matter if you spin or plane, as long as you do it with wood you'll have fun here

Jay

Hi Tom! :wave:

Welcome aboard.

I like flat stuff too but we sure do have a great bunch of talented spinny folk who are more than willing to help us turn out a nice boiler for the Grand Kids new Locomotive... :huh:

We like pictures, Lots and Lots of pictures! ;)

DT

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! We do all sorts of stuff here - pros to tool collector wannabes (meaning myself with the tool collector comment! :rofl: ), turners who think flatwork means a curvy bandsaw box to flatworkers who think lathes are used for moving wood from one end of the shop to the other. :rofl:

Whatever you do, no matter how much or little you do, you'll be welcome here.

Welcome, Tom.

Where in Nebraska? I am in the Sand Hills. Always willing to meet up with another woodworker face to face....:wave:

Yeah, I know it says Arizona up there. I am doing an internship here until the end of next July.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Are you guys always this nice;)?

Just got a new camera, hope to put a pic or two up when I get "free time":rofl:

By the way Carol, I'm on the Eastern end of the State in Omigod (Omaha).

Tom

Haven't gotten to Omhah yet, Tom, but if I do, I'll give you a heads up. It would be great to meet. :wave:

BTW, I caught your post about building your lodge and looked at your web site. Nice stuff. :thumb:

Where are you building? And the background on your web site, where is that? Doesn't look very big city to me. :D

Haven't gotten to Omhah yet, Tom, but if I do, I'll give you a heads up. It would be great to meet. :wave:

BTW, I caught your post about building your lodge and looked at your web site. Nice stuff. :thumb:

Where are you building? And the background on your web site, where is that? Doesn't look very big city to me. :D

We're building in Missouri Valley Iowa, just across the river and up I-29 about 15 miles. The house is a ranch, two bedrooms up with unfinished walk-out basement. Three car garage in which the far 3rd car garage will be my shop. I'm pretty pumped about that to say the least!

Glad you enjoyed my website. The background is actually a picture I took while in Custer State Park in South Dakota. I just felt it would fit in very well on my webpages.

Take care!