New router gloat....

John Pollman

Howdy folks!

I've been in bad need of a new router for a long time and have looked for a while and come close but just didn't pull the trigger until today. I knew that I wanted a good size plunge router and figured I'd have to drop at least two bills on it. But yesterday I was looking at the Woodcraft web site and right on the main page they had an ad for a Freud 3-1/4 hp variable speed plunge router for $129! It sounded too good to be true but I went over there today and picked one up. Their regular price is $199.99 but they had a bunch of them marked as on sale for $129.99 just like the web site said. I was talking to my brother in LA on my cell just before I got there and he said that sounded like a fantastic deal and he wanted one too if they had any. Well there were at least ten of them there so I picked up one for each of us. I haven't had a chance to use it yet but it looks like one sweet router for the money. Here's a pic of the new toy...

router.jpg

I can't wait to give it a try. Have a great week all!

John

It's always great when that good deal you find happens to be exactly what you need. :thumb:

Great deal John!

DT