California Burning

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
No, not that kind of burning. We've had enough of that already. :bang: This kind of burning:

Burnmaster 1 - 600.jpg

One of the two burning pens I ordered is on backorder, but I did get a chance to play tonight with the one pen that did arrive. I have a lot of learning to do, but now I have a good 130W power source to use with a variety of pens and tips.

Burnmaster 2 - 600.jpg

Here's a first stab at using it. I suspect I'll "erase" this one and try again, maybe on a different piece. I want to get the line weight more even, and I'm not sold on the design in the first place. Just an experiment. ;)

HF036 - 07 600.jpg

Lots of practice yet to be done, but I think it'll be a good addition to the arsenal.

Looks like a good start there Vaughn, another arrow in your quiver of tricks eh :thumb:

I have a bangle here somewhere, or more correctly, my WIFE has a bangle here somewhere that Eli Aviserra gave her, that has a lot of the design burned into it, I'll have to take some pics, as the burning is really well done, but actually very simple, when you de-construct it.

Looks nice Vaughn. I have the Hawk, the little brother, and while all I have done with it since I bought it is write my name and such, I am sure that you are going to have a lot of fun with it.

Bill