Santa Came in a Semi Last Night (Gloat)

Got a call just after dark. A guy was reading from a bill of lading and saying he had a piece of industrial equipment to deliver to my wife. He was in a semi truck and reluctant (wisely) to try to negotiate our twisty mountain dirt roads in the dark. So I met him at the pavement with my pickup.

To make a long story short, I've got a 3' x 10" x 4' - 75 lb box from Festool in the garage and SWMBO won't let me open it till Christmas. Arggghhh.:eek:

I'm thinging/hoping MFT. :D :D

What a great wife!

Also, it calms an old childhood fear - what if Santa can't find your house? Answer is - he calls on his cell phone for directions.;)

Last edited:
What's an MFT? :dunno:

Hey Mack,
An MFT (multi function table) is used with Festool tools and rails. It has clamps and stops to help keep things square.

I'm using the Festool saw with rails now, and it works accurately, but I think the table will bring some efficiencies to the process.

And boy am I going to be red-faced if there's a few dozen boxes of sandpaper in that box instead of an MFT :rolleyes:

Jesse

Pick that sucker up! That is an allowed pre Christmas guessing technique (at least in our family!) You'll know if it is sandpaper!

Maybe its a new router :rolleyes:

Don't forget to keep Tyler happy (I assume he is continuing his picture police role in this new venue)

Jay

Hi Jesse,
Ya know sometimes they can really p%$$ you off, but they sure know how to make up for it in the long run....:D . Merry Christmas
Reg