Just Checking In

Norman Hitt

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and see if my Registration was complete. Also, a thank you is in order to Vaughn for inviting me here, as I had been trying to figure out where some of my favorite people had wandered off to, without leaving me any Bread Crumbs to Follow.:D It took several tries before the Dummy Here, (me) realized that I was putting a space in McMillan that didn't belong.:rolleyes: I think these forums need to add one more face just for me, titled STUPID.:D

Anyhow, glad to be aboard.

Glad to see you found your way over, Norman. We're still ironing out some of the forum software wrinkles, but we should be seeing a number of new members in the next few days.

We started out a couple weeks ago on a temporary forum location, just long enough to buy some software and rent some server space to create this forum. We're still in the process of establishing some of the basic rules, but on this forum, all the members will have a voice in the direction of the place. No individual "owns" the place. It's more like a woodworking club that is run by its own members.

Welcome to the party!

- Vaughn