My Shop And hiding place

Ron Roase

My shop is connected to my garage,that is connected to the house. Both the shop and the garage are heated separately. I have my wood storage in the 3rd garage along with a surface planer and an old Dewalt radial arm saw of the 1950 vintage. I took the pictures with a wide angle lens so it may be a bit distorted. Has AC and TV,Radio and phone. Also intercom with the house. A 5ft. wide sliding door opens into the garage. That is where I cut my sheet stock to size. The shop is about 15x20 ceiling hight is just over 7 ft. It is a great place to go and the time flies by and you don't even know where it went. The work bench as you can see is usable from all 4 sides. Most handy when working on cabinets, allows you to work all around work piece. A couple more storage cabinets and an addition to my tablesaw as well as the dust collection.Table Saw.jpg
This gives me a place for pensils and tape measure and remote for my dust collecter.
Sander & wire Brush.jpg
A better storage on the hang up tool board, that keeps things a bit cleaner.
Dust Collecter.jpg
My dust collecter is just outside the shop in the garage.

Attachments

• Shop 1.JPG
    Shop 1.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 497
  • Shop 2.JPG
    Shop 2.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Shop 3.JPG
    Shop 3.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 402
  • Shop 4.JPG
    Shop 4.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Where is the sawdust?

Nice shop Ron. It looks like you used every inch wisely. Where is the sawdust?

Hey Joe: I have a Jet 1150 dust collector In the garage There is two blast gates. one one each end of the shop,a total of 7 connections...Router table,Belt & disc sander,Miter saw,band saw, table saw and jointer and a 89" edge sander. Also a Air filtration system by Jds air 2000 it is supposed to circulate the air 8 times per hour.Plus two 5 gallon shop vacs. and a broom & dust pan. So goes the sawdust. I know it was a tongue in cheek comment but what better way to tell more about my shop.;)

I missed seeing this the when it was first posted. Great-looking shop, Ron. Looks very well organized and complete. :thumb: Thanks for the tour.