saw blade gloat

blades.05Nov2007.JPG

The one on the left is my first Hi-ATB blade (it's also my first variable pitch blade). It has 80 teeth.

The one on the right is my first rip blade.

They're both 1/8" full kerf, the left one is 10" and the rip blade is 12".

Total cost was about $50 including shipping and having the 12" blade professionally bushed down to 5/8".

Between these and the recent 9" Delta 35-7656, I will have no excuses other than operator error for poor cut quality. :huh: :doh:

A saw blade cheap skate! ....a man after my own heart! :thumb:

So let me see if I've got this straight...you've got a British made Series 60 9" 40T version of the heralded DW7657 "WWII impersonator" for $25 shipped, and now these two German made Leitz blades for $50? ...$75 for 3 high quality precision blades delivered to your door...a 12" 24T industrial grade ripper, a top performing 9" 40T GP, and a precision 80T Hi-ATB crosscut/ply blade....tough to beat indeed! As a reference, Infinity has a pretty reasonably priced package deal on a 10" set with a comparable description for ~ $159 (plus s/h IIRC) ....you done good!

:clap::congrats:

I've got the 10T 10" version of that Delta Industrial ripper from Mike...the pics don't do the size of those teeth justice...they're huge in comparison to most of my other blades....that may or may not make much difference overall, but they sure look cool! :headbang:

Keep to hands to yourself now! :)

Last edited: