My Veteran's Day Video

Well it took me some time, but I put together what I feel is a very fitting video for all our Veterans, but its especially made for the Veteran's of the Johnson Family. Its Veteran's Day Weekend after all, and we owe them more than we can express in words or even a video, even if it did take me 3 hours to put together. Still some of you might enjoy it.

By the way, the video is about 4 minutes long and the ending is the best part.

http://www.railroadmachinist.com/Personal_Vets_Video.html

Pretty cool, Travis, ya dun good on it. I think I saw a typo though. You mention a family member KIA in World War II flying a B-52. Did you mean B-25? The BUFF wasn't flying in WWII. ;)

And thanks! I too come from a long line of vets. Seven Burt boys fought in the American Revolution, my gg grandfather fought in the Civil War, my grandfather in WWII, I'm a Nam era vet and both of my sons have, or are, serving today. The youngest (a Marine) is headed back to the desert in a few months. So from my family to yours (and all our vets), thank you!

I was able to watch the video OK, after pausing a time or two to let the download catch up.

QUESTION: About 2/3 of the way through, the captions mention
Frank Johnson
World War II
B-52 Pilot
Killed In Action​
Does that mean that he fought in WWII, and was later KIA as a B-52 pilot? If KIA in WWII, he must have flown a different (prop-driven) aircraft.

Nice job on the video, and thanks to the Johnson Family Veterans. :thumb:

EDIT: Oops - Billy beat me to it.

Yeah I messed up...I think he flew a B-17...for some reason I put B-52 but I do know better. Interesting guy really...I knew my Grandfather had 8 other brothers and sisters (like me), but I never knew one of them died in WW-II. He died in some bombing mission over Germany I think. My Grandmother just told me about him last week...she is 83 and her memory is clouded now, but his body was never recovered.