update on previous job

Hi Chris :wave:,
Those photos show the real beauty of the wood, the style and the kitchen in general. It is truely a lovely job, well done.
The vanity turned out quite nice as well. Thanks for your post!
Shaz :)

Thanks Chris,
It is a photo of the corner of my entertainment center here at the house on the upper left and the other photo in the lower right was the crown I used on a mantle ( I think) for another family.
I had a photoshop class at the local Jr. College and we had to make a book cover. I decided on Crowning glory.
But beside that thanks for asking.:)
again I really great looking kitchen!
Shaz

Chris,

All I can say is...I'd love to have those cabinets in my house!:thumb: The wood, design and finish is outstanding. Going back and looking at that old house you took the wood from...the work to get it into boards the right size and finish...the construction/installation...and now the final kitchen. WoW. :clap::clap:

Thanks again for the threads.

:bow:

jim, thanks, the homeowner like the toe kicks as well, except that she is a clean freak and hates sweeping under them...:D

greg, thanks so much, it was probably one of my more enjoyable projects.

i have more pics of the interior of the home if anyone is interested...the work isn't mine, but it's still very beautiful!!

chris

You're getting good at this stuff, Chris. Your work looks superb in these pics. You have good reason to be proud of that job.