I don't write much but I sure like to read and listen

Jack Tanner

Gee, not sure were to start. My first love, besides my wife, is woodworking. I spent most of my life logging in Oregon. Spent some time doing other things, law enforcement, truck driving, etc. Jack of all trades, master of none. Got my back injured and had to be fused for the front and 4 rods and 6 bolt in my back to hold me together. Really it was for the best because now I can spend all the time in the shop that I can stand. Work a little and rest a little. Couldn't ask for more. I have a small shop in the back yard. Boy I think I've said to much. Thanks for reading and I plan on learning a lot from everyone.

Hi Jack Tanner :wave:,
One of my best friends was from Camas Valley, Oregon. Good people up there!!
Your introduction was good, thanks, you are very welcome here, to read or add to. It is your choice. Take care of yourself and your Bride, then with your spare time away from the shop, join in the other family here.
Shaz :)

Thank everyone I have to admit that it's nice to be welcomed. I will post some pics in the coming days, but I'm a little sish about letting others see my work, kind of new at this, I sort of jumped in with both feet.

Jack,
sounds like your resume fits in well with those that I've met. As to showing pics etc... show what you feel good about, we're more likely to cheer than jeer around here. (ouch, been at the wheel too much lately I guess).

Welcome!

Last edited: