New Grandpa

Snoorr wheeezz snooor

:eek: whats all the camotion did i hear sumpin abut a grandpa in the house:rolleyes: hey greg, it does look jist like the one oi had of him same poze and evrythin.... well i had feeliun i needed to get over that way soon and now i got betr reason to go visit if he's gonna be around... see i havnty got email now for bit and he hadnt called so i missed the big event congrats papafaver!!!! got beer will vist tell mamamuffer or granny that we are glad fer all of you's:D

Thanks everyone....I think we are gonna keep him.

Aiden and "Papafaver"

P1000018.jpg

Thanks everyone....I think we are gonna keep him.
Yeah, they make getting a refund on the little sons of guns such a pain, with all the paperwork and all, it's easier to just keep 'em and try to teach 'em tricks. Like doing the dishes, taking out the trash, or mowing the lawn. :D

And Karl, I'm sure Steve's not snoozing in that pic...he's got all his attention focused in one place, and one place only. ;)

And Karl, I'm sure Steve's not snoozing in that pic...he's got all his attention focused in one place, and one place only. ;)

Yep!, trying to think of all the things I can do to spoil him and then send him home to his Dad so he can deal with them :rofl: I hear Mountain dew and a Snickers candy bar ought to get him wound pretty tight :rofl:.....when he is a little older, of course.:rolleyes: