Auction results

TYLER WOOD

As some of you know a couple of pieces I turned went to action for my church's women's ministry.

Several things came out of last night. One the bowls sold for decent prices. The cherry ne bowl went for $150 and the tulip poplar bowl went for $40. The poplar I was right on about the price. The cherry I was hoping for a little more, buy hey!!! Almost $200 for his glory.

One of the ladies in my church is a well known artist in this area. She has several shows each year for artist friends of her, by invitation only. Well guess who's coming to dinner!:huh::p To get such recognition from fellow artists really makes you feel your work is of good quality and craftsmanship. By the way she bought the cherry bowl. An added bonus on the side, she commissioned for at least 2 bowls for Christmas presents for her kids. She said she like to give ART:eek: to them for presents. Now I have an excuse to tell the wife leave me alone I need to be in the shop!!!!:rofl: Actually she is the one pressing me to take the commissions.:dunno: I really did not want to right now. I had enough already to do for Christmas.

I also got commissioned for 2 baby rattles as well.