Shopsmith on line forum

I am really sort of suprised that there was a recent shopsmith sponsored forum to begin with. I know that shopsmith sometimes gets lots of negative comments about their product on forums. And I also know that they had a forum when they first opened their website, but quickly shut it down as it bacame (I think) a place where folks would complain about their product, and they did not want to be a part of something that made their own product look bad. Maybe this has happened again.

It might have gone to the same place my "Lifetime" subscription to 'Hands On' went about 20 years ago. :(:rofl:

Shopsmith has continued to produce "Hands On" it is just "Hands Online" and more recently on video. You can still download back issues.

More interesting is the free on-line training http://www.shopsmithacademy.com/Sawdust_Sessions.htm

What other company has Nick Engler (Google him) doing free live interactive courses twice a month and than archives them. The most recent session was on the Ring Master. The sessions usually involve the Shopsmith but 1/2 apply to woodworking in general. The archived ones allow viewing just the topic of interest.

Last edited: