Thread: Since Norman was looking for Gloats!

Since Norman was looking for Gloats!

I have been needing a router that had a little more HP than my little PC's. The Woodcraft deal put me over the edge and I picked up the Freud FT2200E 3-1/4 HP router the other day. I just got it mounted in my little router table. Man, what a difference!

Thanks to Jim for the 411 on the router!

More Power To ya!!!!!!!
    S
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Congrats on the new toy, Ed. That's been a very well-regarded router.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Cool

Congratulations Ed
    looks like it just fits in your table
    --------------
    Cheers! - Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bergstrom View Post
    Congratulations Ed
    looks like it just fits in your table
    BARELY!!

Thumbs up Now That's More Like It

[QUOTE=Ed Nelson;73850]I have been needing a router that had a little more HP than my little PC's. The Woodcraft deal put me over the edge and I picked up the Freud FT2200E 3-1/4 HP router the other day. I just got it mounted in my little router table. Man, what a difference!

Thanks to Jim for the 411 on the router!
    QUOTE]

Atta Boy, Ed. It looks GOOD in there, and I LOVE to see the Gloats. If there's one thing I really like to see, it's SOMEONE getting to take advantage of a good TOOL sale, "especially" when they come along and my "TOOL" budget is empty, (currently having to save up to pay for correcting a Leaking Roof problem because the original contractor apparently didn't know how to install a 10' long commercial Roof Vent Properly on my shop and apparently thought the flashing was supposed to "FUNNEL" water into the 3/8" x 8" gaps they left between the metal instead of shedding water off the building). Ventilation should be good though since I can see Blue Sky from the shop floor with the Vent closed, (now that the water has washed the insulation away from the gaps). I would rather fix it myself, but some health issues lately have not been compatible with an Old Codger playing around on a roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Hitt View Post
    ... Leaking Roof problem because the original contractor apparently didn't know how to install a 10' long commercial Roof Vent Properly on my shop and apparently thought the flashing was supposed to "FUNNEL" water into the 3/8" x 8" gaps they left between the metal instead of shedding water off the building). Ventilation should be good though since I can see Blue Sky from the shop floor with the Vent closed, (now that the water has washed the insulation away from the gaps). I would rather fix it myself, but some health issues lately have not been compatible with an Old Codger playing around on a roof.
    Oh man that stinks! Is the original contractor fixing the problems? I hope you hadn't finished paying him before these problems came to light!