Thread: Guess whats coming to my shop before & for Christmas

Guess whats coming to my shop before & for Christmas

I'm already digging around pulling out chisels & plane blades & shave blades etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails worksharp.jpg  
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Congrats, Bart...

Kewl sharpener. Here's some additional specs, and a nice video for the rest of us...

http://www.tools-plus.com/work-sharp-ws3000.html

I purchased mine from Woodcraft for $199.99 & will receive a coupon to redeem for another glass plate + a $20 certificate & free shipping.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

And the information for all of that would be [HERE].

Sharp purchase Bart!
    Cheers, Frank

Great for you!

But excuse me my ignorance, do all this machines really work and make sharpening easier and faster??

I'm not joking, just wondering, they are seldom sold here if not existing at all, and we all sharpen using the old way (I think...)
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Ciuraneta View Post
    Great for you!

But excuse me my ignorance, do all this machines really work and make sharpening easier and faster??

I'm not joking, just wondering, they are seldom sold here if not existing at all, and we all sharpen using the old way (I think...)

Toni in beautiful Barcelona, Spain I was there in 1976-77 & really enjoyed it.

I'll let you all know when I have used it. All the reviews I've read are positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Ciuraneta View Post
    Great for you!

I have hard nothing but great reviews from this thing, some have went and bought the cheapest chisels they could find and they claim they are sharper after using this on them than when they bought them new. Don't have one just have seem lots of woodworkers purchase them and say good things about them.
    Rise above the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch View Post
    Toni in beautiful Barcelona, Spain I was there in 1976-77 & really enjoyed it.

I'll let you all know when I have used it. All the reviews I've read are positive.
    Well Bart, it has rained a bit since then, if you came now you'll find a that things changed a lot.
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...