most exciting football game

Frank Fusco

Arkansas beat #1 LSU in a triple overtime. This Arkansas Razorback fan nearly had a heart attack, a dozen times. Wadda game. Has to be one of the most exciting big time collegiate games ever.

Pig Suuuuuueyyyyyyy! :thumb:Now my Kansas Jayhawks can get their first ever #1 ranking if they can get by the Mizzu Tigers tonight.....Rock Chaulk Jayhawk, Go KU!!

I came home from working at a hospital to get some software I needed for a software load on an MR scanner. I grabbed a piece of pecan pie left over from Thanksgiving dinner. I was eating it when the LOML walked in with our 16 month old great granddaughter who recently learned to walk. I flipped on the television and with seconds to go LSU tied it up. I ended up watching all the of the overtimes before I returned to work. Excellent exciting game!

Three things I hate, absolutely HATE about living in Japan;

They celebrate "Christmas" but it is fake and hollow, ruins it for me.

No Hockey Night in Canada on TV

No Football on TV.

Lots and LOTS Of "Soccer" but very very VERY rarely do we see a football game and if we do it is on at 3 AM, and is a rebroadcast of a Monday Night NFL game......... :bang:

I can get all of this stuff on "Satellite" but it is expensive, and I know I'd watch more TV just to get my money's worth, which would lead to less work and Dungeon time............thus bad idea :rolleyes:

I'd LOVE to see a good barn burner of a game :D

No Football on TV.

Lots and LOTS Of "Soccer" but very very VERY rarely do we see a football game and if we do it is on at 3 AM, and is a rebroadcast of a Monday Night NFL game......... :bang:

I can get all of this stuff on "Satellite" but it is expensive, and I know I'd watch more TV just to get my money's worth, which would lead to less work and Dungeon time............thus bad idea :rolleyes:

da dump da da, daaa, dadump daaa...

I feel for you Stu :(

If you sign up for Center Ice @ http://www.nhl.com/ you can see games streamed over the internet... more about it here -> http://www.nhl.tv/team/console

You could also listen to NHL radio while you're in the dungeon, though I'm not sure of the time conversion...

And if you're really hard up for a fix the CBC has all last seasons (2007) Stanley Cup games online -> http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stanleycup2007/streams/#

Cheer up :)

The Arkansas vs LSU was a great game.

The Tennessee Kentucky game went into 4 overtimes. Tennessee pulled it out and clenched the SEC east title. I thought they were going to blow it at the end! Great game.

Thanks Jim!

Hockey Night in Canada Theme Song
<-
skate.gif

No Football on TV.

You could always watch Sumo. :rofl: Now, there's a sport I just don't think I could develop an interest in. If those guys would put on pants, maybe. But, even then......:rolleyes: