Triton Wood Rack

Thanks for passing on the info. I just ordered one and got FREE ground shipping, which I wasn't expecting for some reason.

I've been storing my turning wood on shelves using those aluminum wall-mounted standards and thin little aluminum shelf brackets. The end of one of the shelves has fallen before because the brackets "warped" under the weight. This new setup will give me lots more peace o' mind. :thumb:

Last edited:
I have two of these systems in the shop and they work great. For some of the deeper lumber, consider Schedule 40 (thick wall) PVC pipe in the 1 or 1 & 1/2 inch OD and drill some holes in 2x4 on a 15 degree up tilt. I have two such setups as well and they hold more weight than you would think.

Last edited:
I was going to build racks and have asked about designs in another thread. I saw this posted on another forum. After looking at it for a while I decided it was the way to go for me. I have been round and round on what to do that settled it.

Just got notice mine have shipped too.

I've been eyeing those racks, but I don't think I have a good chunk of wall space to put them. They sure look stout, though.

Congrats on the new additions to the shop. :thumb: