Hello from Michigan

Jason Wheeler

Thought I would drop a hello to all. Live in Mid - Michigan, I am running my own remodeling company, always seem to be doing some sort of wood working, thought that this would be a great resource whenever I become stumped on how to tackle a project.

Anyways "HELLO"

J. Wheeler

Hi there Jason! :wave:

Welcome to the Family!

We have wannabe's like myself all the way up to the experts and all love to answer questions.
No question is too dumb. I know, even I ask them. ;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DT

Thought I would drop a hello to all. Live in Mid - Michigan, I am running my own remodeling company, always seem to be doing some sort of wood working, thought that this would be a great resource whenever I become stumped on how to tackle a project.

Anyways "HELLO"

J. Wheeler
Hi Jason :wave:,
Glad to have you involved with us here. We all get stumped sometimes. Knowing where to go to find the answer can be the challange. Hopefully you will be able to help someone with one of their project if only by asking questions to help resolve your own dilema.:D Never know!:rolleyes:
Shaz :)

Anyways "HELLO"

J. Wheeler
Hello Jason!:wave: Welcome a board!

Nice place, MI. We spent our vacation this past summer on Mackinac Is and loved every minute of it! in fact, my current avitar picture was taken there.

Welcome Jacson
Born raised in Howell Mich. Have a brother in Brigton, and one in Lansing. Now live in FortWayne Ind

The coffee pot is on

I attended my first two years of high school in Gwinn ("Go Modeltowners!") while my dad was stationed at K.I. Sawyer AFB (now Sawyer International Airport!?!) in the U.P.

Nice place, MI. We spent our vacation this past summer on Mackinac Is and loved every minute of it!

I haven't been there since about 1977 (before they shot "Somewhere In Time"). I wonder how much it's changed...?