Pen Swap Rules (and list of participants) (closed)

Gord Rock

Thanks to those who have indicated that they would like to get involved in a Pen Swap!:) Here are the rules but they are flexible. If there is something that would make it easier for you please just say so.

TYPE OF PEN: Anything you'd like to send someone else.

DATE OPEN TO REGISTER: Until midnight MST on Dec. 15, 2007. I'll put all the entrants names in a hat on Dec. 16, draw them out and put them together as pairs, and post them that day. If there is an uneven number the last three will send them out: A > B, B > C, C > A.

DATE TO COMPLETE PEN: Feb. 14, 2008; if it can be mailed and received by the recipient by then that would be great.

PEN PHOTOS: Of course you can show off the pen you turn any time you like but the person who gets a pen from me won't see it until it arrives in the mail. I'd like it to be a surprise when he/she gets it.:D

Here are the names of those registered so far:

Gord Rock
Stuart Ablett
Nancy Laird
Billy Burt
Frank Fusco
Tyler Wood
Vaughn McMillan
Gari Biasillo
Doug M Jones
Barry Stratton
Bobby McCarley
Chuck Ellis
Dale Johnson
Pete Jordan
Kevin Brown

If I've left someone out or put someone in who doesn't really want to take part please let me know.

.....Gord:wave:

Last edited:
Looks like a good set of rules. :thumb: (I like the "Type of Pen" category change from your original proposal.) Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this, Gord. This should be fun. :D

BTW, I'll stick this thread and let you edit your original post so you can add any newcomers to the list in the first post. If you need any help with it, let me know.

This is a sticky at the top of the forum, but doesn't show up on the "new posts" - so I'm bumping it---we need more "exchangers" to play. Isn't anyone else game???

Nancy (11 days)