I blew it, no pictures.

Frank Fusco

Just finished an order for four Jr. Gents in Tn gold. The requirements were "burls". Made one of spalted oak, one brown mallee, one red mallee and one ambonya. All turned out very nice, great finishes too, if I say so myself. But, I packed and priority box is waiting for mail-girl to pick up. Forgot pictures, :( would have been nice for gallery and my own promotion. Oh, well. Use yer imagination. ;)

Frank, those are (probably) really nice pens! Great job (maybe)!!

I think I like the one on the left but I'm not sure. :rofl:

Naw Neal the one on the right is a better looking pen to me. :rofl:

Well, I like them all, especially the finish! :D :wave:

Me too, and the way they reflect light!:rofl:
I disagree. The pen looks a little "clunky" to me, and I don't really care for the matte finish. (I've never been real fond of boxwood anyway...it's too light for my tastes.) Valiant effort though, Frank. :D I do like the red and blue accents, I must say.

Folks, sometimes I hit a home run. This thread, here and on two pen forums, has generated more good natured response than many really valuable issues. I'm having fun with it and glad y'all are too. :)
I am sorry I forgot to take pictures though. they would have been good for my own reference on on the pen forum galleries. Guess I'll just have to take a picture of the check when it arrives. ;)

This is a new one to me Frank. How do you turn a square box on a lathe?:huh: And that is some nice inlays.:D Do you by chance have an how to article on turning those?:rofl:

Bobby
Louisiana

Now don't make fun of Frank's videos. I've got two and they are both great!

"Turning Your Neighbor's Cat for Fun and Profit"
"How to Turn a '57 Chevy".

The first vid is not recommended for those with a delicate constitution.