TV stand (kind of)

Niki Avrahami

In Memoriam
Good day

I never have any problems with my client...because, my client is my wife and she is also the designer.

White Oak (Polish)... 3 separate "boxes" so we can move them around (and if they move....) or change the arrangement.

Each box is 1 Meter (39-3/8") long...55 cm (21-5/8") high (including 2" legs) and 50 cm (19-11/16") deep.

I used dowels because for me, it was the easiest, fastest and most accurate way (I'm doweling on the router table).

The finish is stain and 5 layers of clear varnish.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Thank you Stu

Well, I had to justify the new Elektra Beckum (Metabo) table saw that she bought me because the other one could not cut the 25mm Oak....:rolleyes:;):)

Regards
niki

Thank you so much

Bruce
Yes, it's all solid Oak 25mm (1") thick...I did not see here the veneered plywood that is so popular in USA....here we have any wood pattern but on chipboard (Melamine).

Regards
niki

Very NICE, Niki. I like both the design AND the craftsmanship.:thumb: I especially like the finish, as it has a nice gloss on the top without looking like plastic, and the fronts, drawers and doors have a more soft semigloss appearance.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your kind replies

Robert
My wife used to work with me so she knows my skills and machinery limitations.
She designed all the house starting from the kitchen, toilets, bathroom etc...I'm only the "man power"...leave the design to me and you'll get...un-proportional router table...:eek:

Norman Hitt
I used...well, my wife told me to use the mat varnish that in her opinion is nicer than the glossy...as for me, I don't have opinion in this cases...I want new router...:)

Regards
niki

Great looking Doors

Niki: I really like the wide rail and stile for the the doors. Looks like a shaker style raised panel. Is it a full over lay or half inch? Great job.:D:thumb: