B/E and Cherry....better pics.

Steve Ash

I felt bad that the pics I took for the Birdseye Maple and Cherry bookcase thread didn't show the grain of the birdseye in this thread....everything was kind of yellowish, and the pictures didn't do the wood and finish justice.

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6868

I think I have the problem solved with my camera/flash and took some pics this morning to show the birdseye maple and cherry better....so to right my wrong I hope these pictures show the wood and finish a lot better.

P1000064.jpg

P1000067.jpg

And the last one...

P1000069.jpg

As always....Thanks for looking.

I felt bad that the pics I took for the Birdseye Maple and Cherry bookcase thread didn't show the grain of the birdseye in this thread....everything was kind of yellowish, and the pictures didn't do the wood and finish justice.

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6868

I think I have the problem solved with my camera/flash and took some pics this morning to show the birdseye maple and cherry better....so to right my wrong I hope these pictures show the wood and finish a lot better.

P1000064.jpg

P1000067.jpg

And the last one...

P1000069.jpg

As always....Thanks for looking.
You have done well. The photos really bring out the beauty of your work and your marvelous choices for the piece. It is very lovely.
Shaz:)

Dunno how I missed this when it was first posted, but dang, that's some sweet wood there, Steve. You done good.

Thanks fellas....I was up to my friend Bruce's over the New Year and took a picture of the bookcase in it's final destination.

014.jpg

It looks much nicer there than in my shop collecting dust. :rofl:

I told Debbie she needed a hardwood floor under the bookcase....Bruce didn't have the same opinion.:dunno:...he might not ask me to come up there again.:rofl:

Steve,

I am searching in vain for the proper words to describe that piece. Glorious? Stupendous? Superb? Magnificent? Or, as #3 son would say: Amazing!

Wow. Where's the bow down icon? Ah, here it is: :bow:

Thanks,

Bill