A "Good" Friend...

Don Taylor

Former Member (by the member's request)
Is one who brings you a bag of "Just the right door handles" when he gets off work at midnight. :thumb:

100_2281.jpg

100_2280.jpg

Check another one off the list... :biker:

DT

That shop is looking good Don. Why don't you shoot me some pics of the place to my email . I'm sure it's changed alot since my last visit.

BTW , did you ever get that Ridgid TS & Grizz dust collector sold ?

Your friend ....

Elliott "Chief" Cameron

Last edited:
Hey Don, your friend made a GOOD selection onthose Pulls, 'cause they match the cabinets nicely.:thumb:

Now for a question, are you sure those "three bottles" of Titebond you've got stored up there are going to be enough to glue all those sticks in that box back together?:huh::rofl::rofl::rofl: Uh...what kind of lamination project is that going to be anyhow?:D

That shop is looking good Don. Why don't you shoot me some pics of the place to my email . I'm sure it's changed alot since my last visit.

BTW , did you ever get that Ridgid TS & Grizz dust collector sold ?

Your friend ....

Elliott "Chief" Cameron

I still have the DC and drill press Chief

DT

Uhhh... that covers about 90% of the male population in America , Don !!:rofl::thumb::doh:

Just kidding buddy.........( I couldn't NOT hit that one) :wave:

Somehow all my life I have been the shortest friend by a whole foot at least. :dunno:

Short people make great Jet Mechanics! :thumb:

DT

Hey Don, your friend made a GOOD selection onthose Pulls, 'cause they match the cabinets nicely.:thumb:

Now for a question, are you sure those "three bottles" of Titebond you've got stored up there are going to be enough to glue all those sticks in that box back together?:huh::rofl::rofl::rofl: Uh...what kind of lamination project is that going to be anyhow?:D

That's "Five" bottles Norman! :rofl: It was a great sale.

Those sticks up there are stripped tree branches. My Father was into making miniatures in the years before he passed away. He was disabled with the same problems I have.
I am not sure exactly what he had prepared these for but I have never let them go. I believe he would have made small rocking chairs and such out of them. Of course they are well dried now. One day I will think of something nice to do with them for the house. :thumb:

DT

That's "Five" bottles Norman! :rofl: It was a great sale.

Those sticks up there are stripped tree branches. My Father was into making miniatures in the years before he passed away. He was disabled with the same problems I have.
I am not sure exactly what he had prepared these for but I have never let them go. I believe he would have made small rocking chairs and such out of them. Of course they are well dried now. One day I will think of something nice to do with them for the house. :thumb:

DT

Geez, I've just gotta get these glasses changed, 'cause I plumb MISSED those other two bottles.:D (I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in secumbing to a Really GOOD Sale).:D