Not NORMal router table

Niki Avrahami

In Memoriam
Good day

As I said, the table saw is almost 50% of my "machinery"...the other 50% is the router table.

I hope that you will not be too scared from this "Marquise de sad" torturing device (Lets face it, it looks like that).

This router table past many modifications and improvements in the last 7~8 years and now it serves me as "3 in 1", router table, doweler and mortiser.

The table top is made of 21 mm (15/32") plywood covered with 8 mm (5/16") Floor panels.
The router is connected directly to the floor panels so the height loss is very small.

Regards
niki

RT1.jpg

RT2.jpg

RT3.jpg

RT4.jpg

RT5.jpg

RT6.jpg

RT7.jpg

RT8.jpg

RT9.jpg

RT10.jpg

RT11.jpg

RT12.jpg

RT13.jpg

RT14.jpg

RT15.jpg

As usual Niki, great adaptations. It is inspiring how you work around some of the restrictions you have in the tool availability and suppliy conveniences some of us so often take for granted.

I have had the pleasure of seeing some of your completed pieces on other sites. Maybe you could post some of those pics here and show the folks the stuff you make with all those clever inventions ;-)

Thank you so much Frank and Glann

Glann
I posted the "TV stand" by mistake, on the "General Woodworking Q&A" forum...
If you can, please transfer it to the "Flatwork Project Showcase" forum...

Sorry for my mistake

Regards
miki

I posted the "TV stand" by mistake, on the "General Woodworking Q&A" forum...
If you can, please transfer it to the "Flatwork Project Showcase" forum...

Sorry for my mistake

Regards
miki
I moved the thread as you requested Niki.

It's very easy to place threads in the wrong forum -since we have so many of them and some of them sort of overlap.

i picked up one of these bench vice stands at harbor freight the other day for $7. thanks for the pics i now know what im gonna use mine for!