Amazing table

OMG, that is gorgeous! Where do I get the plans?:D

EDIT: Oh, and amazing doesn't really cut it. Awesome, innovative, inspiring, mesmerizing, all of these and then some are needed and that still doesn't do the table justice.

My BIL sells that table (or one just like it) in his furnishing and design store...it retails for $25,000 :eek: Very cool, but not sure I would pay that much for a table if I had A-Rod's money. :dunno:

I cannot remember who, OR which Forum it was on, but I remember about two years ago there was a fellow either making that table (or one like it) for a client and it took several tries and a lot of tweaking to get it designed, finished and make it work. He had quite a few pics of his progress on the thread and it was really interesting. Quite a different twist on a table with just adding leaves.:D

Yeah, I recall seeing this table (or one like it) on a forum (likely SMC) a couple years ago. Very amazing work indeed. Somebody had WAY too much geometry in high school. :p

I saw a table like that (pictures only) on a yacht, not far from the helicopter landing pad. A very big yacht.

I spent a little time looking for plans or mechanism kit, but struck out.

It was an amazing table last year when it circulated throughout the WWing forums, and still is... Although most of us don't have a room large enough to house the structure or the cash enough to purchase. I do admire the design and the thought that went into making such and how the mechanism works. Far beyond my mental capacity. :huh:

Hmmmm... that's way more than A-rod style money. The yacht that table's on hangs out in monaco and cap d'ail, and it's one of the biggest in the world, owned by a brit real estate magnate. Still, its a very cool table, and it looks like he got a patent for it... ;)

Thanks,

Bill