Little John Deere

Outstanding Randy! Our Little Man received a JD front end loader from Santa at the same age. (pedal version) It has proven to be a real winner. :thumb::D I think he would have gone nuts over the Gator.

Wes

I would have loved to get a toy like that as a kid. I about wore out the Sears catalog page the electric ride-em cars were shown on. ;) Your little guy's gonna be floored.
(This will be a hard one to follow next Christmas.) :p

I would have loved to get a toy like that as a kid. I about wore out the Sears catalog page the electric ride-em cars were shown on. ;) Your little guy's gonna be floored.
(This will be a hard one to follow next Christmas.) :p

Naw, just get him a trailer to go with that.......EASY to follow :rofl: :rofl:

Boy that is one lucky kid, hope you have somewhere inside for him to run it around :D

Stu - Our basement is close to 1500 square feet, we should be able to do something in there. Also on good days he can use the driveway.

Rennie - He will probably like the box more also, I've never seen anybody that fascinated with boxes.

Vaughn - That brought back memories, I used to love going to grandmas house. She had the Sears and JC Penney's catalogs we would wear them things out.

Thanks everybody for the comments.

Randy

Well now I have an idea what to get my grandson when he gets old enough for something that size.

When I was a kid, my dad put me on John Deere's too.....they were the big farm tractors though...put me on one with a 12' disk to start out with then went from there....still got a few of em around here to play on. Just goes to show you can be a kid at any age.:thumb:

Holden was very surprised and happy when he saw this yesterday morning.

Xmas.jpg
XMas_01.jpg

Getting a few lessons from Dad and his big brother.

Lessons.jpg
Lessons_01.jpg

We had a couple candy cane fatalities.

Wreck.jpg

I hope everybody had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. Our 4 boys really enjoyed it.

Family.jpg

Regards,

Randy

Holden is blessed. I remember getting my kids Big Wheels, wishing they had those when I was a kid. :D
KC, I have a few years on you but my first wow present was a Schwinn Stingray too. It had a slick tire and was the coolest purple I have ever seen. I spent hours with boiling water and a rag taking the decals off of it. I was a cool ride!

Randy, looking down your street is almost surrealistic – not a car in sight. Is that normal?

Bruce,

Most everybody parks inside their garage. There are a couple of people that have more vehicles than garage spaces and park outside but they were already gone today when we went out.

Randy

Boy does he ever look happy!

That is just great, what a great present, I'm sure this will be hard to top for next year....... (do they make a trailer? :D )

Thanks guys!! I think he has been very satisfied with what Santa dropped off.

Funny story on the candy cane fatalities. After he ran over the second one, I was telling him to stop. He was looking back at me never letting up on the power pedal and ran right into the house. Good thing that it came equipped with seat belts. Another good safety feature is you can lock the gear shift down so it cant go into 2nd gear. Top speed in 2nd gear is 5 mph. He needs more lessons before we add more speed.

I hope everybody got some memories they can keep from this year, I definitely did.

Randy