Arky Sweet Gum bowl

Received this beautiful blank from Mark C. when I went to visit. I could turn this worm infested wood ALL DAY LONG! It is absolutely great stuff.

Bowl measures 11" by 3" tall with 3/8" walls. finish is Antique Oil and buffed.

HPIM1894700x598.jpg

HPIM1888700x440-1.jpg

HPIM1893700x678.jpg

Barry.....that's a beauty! That wood has so much going on that it must sound like a crowd at a football game! The simple classical form allows the beauty of the wood to do the speaking. Very well done Sir!

Mighty fine. I need to get down and visit Mark someday. Being in same state there aren't many excuses. In fact, coming back from Little Rock yesterday, I'm sure I passed within a mile, or so, of his place.

If you were on I-40 thru Conway you were about a mile or so from me. If you came up 65 North out of Conway, you were within a 1/4 mile. Stop by sometime, Frank. I just about always have wood to share.

If you were on I-40 thru Conway you were about a mile or so from me. If you came up 65 North out of Conway, you were within a 1/4 mile. Stop by sometime, Frank. I just about always have wood to share.

Hi Mark. I was on the VA van coming back from Little Rock. So I passed you near Pickles Gap. Weather permitting, I may have to drive to LR in January and might arrange my time to stop on way down.