Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't ya just hate grandparents

Don't ya just hate grandparents

Don't ya just hate those kinds of grandparents that shove their grandchildrens pictures at you all the time?

I'll try to control that bad habit in the future.....

4 weeks old yesterday. He's friendly, just like his grandpa and already waving at ya'll.
    A very wise man once said.......
    "I'll take my chances with Misseurs Smith and Wesson. "

Well let it go this time Steve...

Actually, while I am not a Grandparent, I think it would be pretty hard for you to beat the picture posting of Alyson. I think I have posted way too many pictures of her, but I figure its my way (and your way) (and every on elses way) of putting the FAMILY in Familywoodworking
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Great pic Gramps!

When I was a little kid, at Christmas time I'd get out of bed, and crawl under the tree and sleep there, my mom would go looking in on me and find me not in bed, she knew exactly where to look, snuggled under the tree with my blanket in the pile of presents

Cheers!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Ablett View Post
    Great pic Gramps!

When I was a little kid, at Christmas time I'd get out of bed, and crawl under the tree and sleep there, my mom would go looking in on me and find me not in bed, she knew exactly where to look, snuggled under the tree with my blanket in the pile of presents

Cheers!
    Stuart, I did much worser things, that wors, that I don't like it to talk about.

Steve, this is what I like to see, isn't great. Congratulations !!

Wonderful, you are going to enjoy him.

Just teach him to be a Colts fan, you are to far gone but there is hope for him.

Also be careful Grandkids are like rabbits they keep coming and coming and coming.

To prove it here are 14 of 17 ....Love every one of them to no end.

WoodWorking, Crappie Fishing, Colts, Life is good!

All these pictures reminds me of a funny, and yet sad, story. A few years ago now, for some strange reason all of us kids go together at my parents house. This was indeed odd because when ether are 9 kids (3 birth and 6 adopted) its hard to get that many people together. Well Dad had got this new camera and insisted we all pose for a picture. So us kids go together and a picture was taken.

It will never happen again.

A few months later Trisha was killed in a car accidnt. Wayen was sent to prison (long, long story) and so that picture was kind of good, but also sad. No matter if we ever get together again, it will be down to seven. I guess you just never know what the future holds.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Actually I don't, Steve... cause I am one. But with 10 grandkids of my own I just can't help it.

Don't ya just hate grandparents

Nope, not one bit. And, when you get to having some of these, This is my soon to be 5 year old, GREAT grandson, it makes you even prouder. They're all beautiful kids.

Aloha, Tony
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_2566 (300 x 400).jpg  
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.

Steve....No grief from me...........Grandkids and great grandkids.....lot more fun than kids ever were!
    Ken
    ------