Don't ya just hate grandparents

Steve Ash

Don't ya just hate those kinds of grandparents that shove their grandchildrens pictures at you all the time?;)

P1000086.jpg

I'll try to control that bad habit in the future.....:rofl:

4 weeks old yesterday. He's friendly, just like his grandpa and already waving at ya'll.:wave:

Well let it go this time Steve...

Actually, while I am not a Grandparent, I think it would be pretty hard for you to beat the picture posting of Alyson. I think I have posted way too many pictures of her, but I figure its my way (and your way) (and every on elses way) of putting the FAMILY in Familywoodworking :)

Great pic Gramps! :D

When I was a little kid, at Christmas time I'd get out of bed, and crawl under the tree and sleep there, my mom would go looking in on me and find me not in bed, she knew exactly where to look, snuggled under the tree with my blanket in the pile of presents :D

Cheers!

Great pic Gramps! :D

When I was a little kid, at Christmas time I'd get out of bed, and crawl under the tree and sleep there, my mom would go looking in on me and find me not in bed, she knew exactly where to look, snuggled under the tree with my blanket in the pile of presents :D

Cheers!

Stuart, I did much worser things, that wors, that I don't like it to talk about. :D

Wonderful, you are going to enjoy him.

Just teach him to be a Colts fan, you are to far gone but there is hope for him.:rofl:

Also be careful Grandkids are like rabbits they keep coming and coming and coming.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :huh::huh::huh:

To prove it here are 14 of 17 ....Love every one of them to no end.

Grandkids.jpg

All these pictures reminds me of a funny, and yet sad, story. A few years ago now, for some strange reason all of us kids go together at my parents house. This was indeed odd because when ether are 9 kids (3 birth and 6 adopted) its hard to get that many people together. Well Dad had got this new camera and insisted we all pose for a picture. So us kids go together and a picture was taken.

It will never happen again.

A few months later Trisha was killed in a car accidnt. Wayen was sent to prison (long, long story) and so that picture was kind of good, but also sad. No matter if we ever get together again, it will be down to seven. I guess you just never know what the future holds.

Nope, not one bit. And, when you get to having some of these, This is my soon to be 5 year old, GREAT grandson, it makes you even prouder. They're all beautiful kids.

Aloha, Tony

Attachments

• DSC_2566 (300 x 400).jpg
    DSC_2566 (300 x 400).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 6
Those look like the wrong colors on his PJ's to me. :eek:

Maybe you should try again with the right colors. [Hint: Green & Gold]

So what model JD is he getting for Christmas??? Maybe start him out small with a 575 and work up through the 2000 series up to the 8000 series.

Karl

All these pictures reminds me of a funny, and yet sad, story. A few years ago now, for some strange reason all of us kids go together at my parents house. This was indeed odd because when ether are 9 kids (3 birth and 6 adopted) its hard to get that many people together. Well Dad had got this new camera and insisted we all pose for a picture. So us kids go together and a picture was taken.

It will never happen again.

A few months later Trisha was killed in a car accidnt. Wayen was sent to prison (long, long story) and so that picture was kind of good, but also sad. No matter if we ever get together again, it will be down to seven. I guess you just never know what the future holds.

Travis....sometimes things were meant to be.......I took my FIL a long time walleye fisherman, fishing for walleye on the Columbia River above Grand Coulee dam in July of 2005. First time he'd ever fished with a guide. We limited out in 2 hours the 1st day and 4 hours the 2nd day. He told the guide's wife as she was driving up to the trailer we were renting "This is probably the last time I'll fish for walleye". At age 84, 6 weeks later he died. Sometimes things were meant to be.......