Denise's lathe is paid for now...

Looks like you're still having fun, Marty. Nice to see that thin patina of dust on the shop floor... even if we can't see your "secret" project, I can tell that you're sure using your shop!

I thought of you when I was zooming north on I-95 ten days ago... I knew we wouldn't have had time, so I never dropped you a line. But I still think it would have been great fun to be able to drop by for a visit. And yes, I would have signed a NDA... ;)

(We were in Florida on a much needed vacation, and drove up I-95 on Dec 8 going from Kissimmee to Chapel Hill,NC.)

Looks like you're still having fun, Marty. Nice to see that thin patina of dust on the shop floor... even if we can't see your "secret" project, I can tell that you're sure using your shop!

I thought of you when I was zooming north on I-95 ten days ago... I knew we wouldn't have had time, so I never dropped you a line. But I still think it would have been great fun to be able to drop by for a visit. And yes, I would have signed a NDA... ;)

(We were in Florida on a much needed vacation, and drove up I-95 on Dec 8 going from Kissimmee to Chapel Hill,NC.)

Art,

That thin patina of dust is NOTHING compared to the mess(es) I've had in the shop doing 'real' work! :rolleyes:

As for your Florida trip...you were less than an hour from us as you drove through Savannah on I-95!!! :doh: There's no excuse for not stopping by...:(

Oh well...another time perhaps...
- Marty -