This has been my big turning project for the last little while. It's not finished yet. I've just been putting sanding sealer on the pieces as I finish them and I still need to make some plugs to fill the screw holes where the legs attach. It's knotty alder glued together from 4/4 stock, 68" tall, turned in 3 sections. The legs were the hardest part. I cut slots into the base with a chisel and the legs are set in 1/2" , glued, and screwed on an angle from the top and bottom. The design was just turn as you go, no plans, the first time I've tried something like this. The three sections are tenoned together at beads so they don't show the seams. I hope to get the finish on in time for Christmas.